Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Newport Beach DUI Lawyer Gene Dorney offers Free DUI consultation 949-675-4973

Newport Beach DUI Lawyer Gene Dorney offers Free DUI consultation.  Call 949-675-4973 for DUI help now.  I have over 40 years experience defending DUI cases and I can help you with your DUI defense.  My office is conveniently located near Pacific Coast Highway between Jamboree Road and MacArthur Blvd in Newport Center.  My office address is 23 Corporate Plaza Drive, Suite 230, Newport Beach, CA 92660.  Same day appointments available.  I have extensive experience in a variety of DUI cases and I will work hard for you to get the best possible result.  I have many happy and satisfied clients throughout a Orange County.  Most of my court experience is in a Orange County courts where I am representing clients nearly every day.  Call me and I will fight for you to get the best result in your DUI case.  Gene Dorney, Attorney at Law 949-675-4973.

No comments:

Post a Comment